There are times when it may be necessary to stop getting your period, such as when you go on holiday or have to travel. During these times, you can take advantage of our Period Delay Service.
Period delay tablets are taken as one tablet three times a day. For the tablets to work, you need to start taking them three days before your period is due to start. You will typically start your period two to three days after you stop taking the tablets.
Period delay tablets contain a synthetic type of female sex hormones (also found in the contraceptive pill and minipill). They will not stop you getting pregnant, so you also need to use contraception (like condoms or a contraceptive diaphragm).
How this service works...
- Choose which branch to visit and book an appointment.
- Follow the link in your booking confirmation email to fill out the patient questionnaire (at least 12 hours before your appointment).
- One of our prescribers will review the completed questionnaire and send a prescription to the branch you chose or contact you if needed.
- Visit the branch at the selected time and date to pick up your tablets.
- If you have selected the postage option, we will send these in the post to you.
*Orders received before 2pm will be posted the same day | Orders received after 2pm will be sent out the next working day | Someone will need to be at home to sign for the delivery.
How much does it cost?
|Pack Size / No of Days Supply||Price|
|30 tablets / 10 days||£ 15.99|
|60 tablets / 20 days||£ 24.99|
|90 tablets / 30 days||£ 35.00|
To take advantage of this service, start a consultation below.