Vaccinations are critical for protecting you and your loved ones while on holiday. You must also have received the appropriate vaccinations in order for your travel insurance to be valid.
Because certain vaccinations require multiple doses, you should schedule your vaccination at least 6-8 weeks before your departure date.
How this service works...
You can access our Travel Vaccination Service in 3 simple steps.
- Book an appointment online
- One of our pharmacists will call you to carry out a telephone consultation before your appointment date
- Visit the branch on your chosen date and time to have your vaccination
Not sure which vaccine is right for you?
- If you are unsure which vaccine is right for you, simply select the "Travel Consultation (including antimalarials)" when booking your appointment
- During the telephone consultation, we will let you know the recommended vaccines for your destination
Need to book multiple vaccines?
- Simply pick the first one and you can add more at the checkout
What our customers are saying...
A very efficient, professional and friendly process throughout.
This is a private service and charges apply. Our prices are available here. You will be required to answer some questions about your health and other medical conditions before receiving any treatment.
Which vaccinations are available?
|Cholera||Diphtheria, Tetanus, and Polio (DTP)|
|Hepatitis A||Hepatitis A (Paediatric)|
|Hepatitis B||Hepatitis B (Paediatric)|
|Combined Hepatitis A and Hepatitis B||Combined Hepatitis A and Hepatitis B (Paediatric)|
|Tick-Borne Encephalitis||Tick-Borne Encephalitis (Paediatric)|
|Meningitis ACWY||Japanese Encephalitis|
|Yellow Fever||Yellow Fever Certificate (Replacement)|
For more information, book an appointment below.